Chadwick Bordeaux, CPA
Chad has a wide range of experience from his former positions including corporate and SEC accounting, financial reporting, Sarbanes–Oxley compliance, and tax compliance. Chad likes using the entrepreneurial expertise he has acquired through his ownership of several businesses to help other business owners grow their companies and realize their goals.
Outside of the firm, Chad is a Charter Member and is currently serving his second term as President of the Lake Wylie Rotary Club. Through his involvement with Rotary, Chad has worked hard to improve the lives of others in his local community and throughout the world.
Chad is also heavily involved with Toastmasters where he has served as the President of the Dye Hard Toastmasters Club and as the Area 14 Governor. Through his involvement with Toastmasters, Chad has worked hard to help others in the community enhance their Leadership and Communications skills.
Chad enjoys camping, fishing, playing golf and spending time on Lake Wylie with his family. His 7-year old son takes up most of his free time.
Other quick facts about Chad:
- Earned a Bachelors of Business Administration in Marketing from Radford University
- Earned a Bachelor of Science degree in Accounting from the University of North Carolina at Charlotte
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) (SC License #7135)
- Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE)
- Member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants and the South Carolina Association of CPAs
- Member of the Association of Certified Fraud Examiners (ACFE)
- Currently serving a two year term on the SCACPA's Business Valuation and Forensic & Litigation Services Task Force
- Received the CPA Technology Advisors 40 Under 40 Award in 2009 for his contributions to the field of accounting
Follow Chad on these popular Social Networking Sites: